[Mapserver-users] preventing certain layers from appearing in the getCapabilities doc?

Debbie Pagurek pagurekd at agr.gc.ca
Wed Jun 11 13:49:05 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I have a mapfile that I am using for an web mapping interface, as well as doubling as a WMS server.  There are layers used in the interface that I don't want appearing in the getCapabilities document though and I thought I could prevent them from appearing there by omitting the METADATA tags for those layers, but that is not the case.  Is there a way to select which layers in a mapfile should appear in a GetCapabilities document?

Thanks,
Debbie