[Mapserver-users] MAPFILE -> MAXSCALE metric??

Pedro Salazar pedro-b-salazar at ptinovacao.pt
Thu Jun 12 13:28:15 EDT 2003

Greetings,

I wonder what are the units defined in the MAPFILE configuration file!
I'm using the embed scale bar on the map and the units shown in the
scale picture on the map when a layer should or should not appear
doesn't match the values on the MAPFILE!!

My data files (shapes) are in WGS84 decimal degrees.

I don't know if it matters but here it goes the configuration of my
MAPFILE (units and projection), if it matters...

UNITS DD

#PROJ (PROJ.4) # <SRID 4326>
PROJECTION
    "proj=utm"