[Mapserver-users] plaintext for digest list mail?

Doug Cates doug at moximedia.com
Thu Jun 12 14:13:57 EDT 2003

Hi,

I get the mapserver list messages by digest (one per day). It is plain text,
but a large amount of the text is HTML formatting strings which makes it
difficult to read. Is it possible for the process that creates the digest
message to strip out the formatting part of the messages?

Since I doubt that can easily be done, I'd like to recommend to users that
they submit messages to the list in plain text format only.....

Doug
--
Doug Cates
Moxi Media Inc.