[Mapserver-users] Mapserver WMS as server to ArcIMS service

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Jun 13 10:04:36 EDT 2003

No, the only thing the Geography Network does for WMS servers is permit
them to advertise that they exist.  No interoperability with ArcIMS
servers is provided through the Geography Network.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com