[Mapserver-users] the performance in linux against win2k?

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Sat Jun 14 19:35:54 EDT 2003

Chen,

Steve Lime showed an example of this in his workshop at last week's
MapServer users meeting.  Wait a few days and you should be able to
download the materials from that workshop.

Or you can try downloading the "advanced" interface files (and
directories) here:
http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/itasca/advanced/

Make sure to copy the directory "advanced" to the "itasca" demo
directory.  I think this is meant to work with the "basic" mapserver
demo application.  The demo archive can be downloaded at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/dist/itasca3.5.tar.gz, if you haven't
already.

Good luck!
Perry N.