[Mapserver-users] the performance in linux against win2k?

=?gb2312?q?Chen=20Fu?= novalet at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Jun 14 08:29:34 EDT 2003

ahh, I have never notice the mode=map yet. i test it,
and find the mapserv with "mode=map" will only return
image itself not the template html. It is definitely
useful if i use mapserver in a virtual host site
(maybe impossible to have a winnt task to remove temp
file everyday).
But my experience of mapserver is rather limited. Do
you know how to use mode=map and template html
together? Any demo already?
Thank you in advance!

 --- Ed McNierney <ed at topozone.com> µÄÕýÎÄ£º> Chen -

=====