[Mapserver-users] Change text to unicode.

Krung Saengpole krung at cad.go.th
Sun Jun 15 15:04:37 EDT 2003

Hello lists,

I'm in uncomfortable with converting Thai text in dbf of SHAPE to unicode before let mapserver render label (TRUETYPE). Has anyone converted ascii text to unicode by modifying source code? I wrote a routine in C but have no idea where to put it in. I tried in maplabel.c in different functions eg. msDrawLabel, msAddLabel , no luck. It said segment fault. Is it possible to do like this?

TIA
Krung.

PS: I used mapserver-3.6.4 on Linux rh7.2