[Mapserver-users] problem in pj_s_* id.

ajaze khan ajazepk at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 02:33:34 EDT 2003

--0-2112165687-1055745214=:34145

hi all,
i am parvez working in image processing field.
my probs started when i tried to change lat/lon information from mts to degree minute sec(DMS) system/
before that i was working fine with Geotiff library.so i got two new functions namely pj_inv( ) & pj_inv( ).from then i have been adding functions as my vc++ compiler and program needs.
now i am facing problem in pj_s_aez/leac/ etc . error says that this is an unresolved identifier and does not find link.i can see in projects.h that it is defned as an const char variable.i tried everything but still cannot find any solution.
kindly help me out with all good suggestions u have .
thankfully

Parvez.Khan
India.

--0-2112165687-1055745214=:34145

<DIV>hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>i am parvez working in image processing field.</DIV>
<DIV>my probs started when i tried to change lat/lon information from mts to degree minute sec(DMS) system/</DIV>
<DIV>before that i was working fine with Geotiff library.so i got two new functions namely pj_inv( ) &amp; pj_inv( ).from then i have been adding functions as my vc++ compiler and program needs. </DIV>
<DIV>now i am facing problem in pj_s_aez/leac/ etc . error says that this is an unresolved identifier and does not find link.i can see in projects.h that it is defned as an const char variable.i tried everything but still cannot find any solution.</DIV>
<DIV>kindly help me out with all good suggestions u have .</DIV>
<DIV>thankfully</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Parvez.Khan</DIV>
<DIV>India.</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>