[Mapserver-users] map of mapserver users and providers

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Jun 17 09:43:29 EDT 2003

Just as long as certain commercial vendor(s) don't have cruise missile
capabilities I don't see why WMS/WFS should not be supplied ;-)
Seriously, it would provide more living proof of the wide range
capabilities of MapServer.
Lowell

The following message was sent by Joe Bussell <joe at otsys.com> on Mon, 16
Jun 2003 16:02:44 -0700.