[Mapserver-users] Flash Capabilities

Grant, Ryan rgrant at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Jun 17 20:13:39 EDT 2003

Maybe I'm alone in this opinion, but I would strongly suggest getting a copy
of Macromedia's Flash MX if you are starting down the Flash Road. It is
possible to generate swf's without it, by using the Ming libraries for PHP.
And I think there is a package called Swish that will make swf's as well.
However, the Flash MX development environment is a great tool if you are
hoping to make a rich interactive interface for your mapserver maps.