[Mapserver-users] mapserv doesn't work

=?gb2312?q?Chen=20Fu?= novalet at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jun 20 03:12:35 EDT 2003

Till£º
   My linux box is base on redhat8. the make generate
some warning but no error. the mapserv is 375445
bytes. I think it is much smaller than the one i used
in win2k. But i config it with gd lib only.
   if i type "./mapserv" it will show
"
This script can only be used to decode form results
and
should be initiated as a CGI process via a httpd
server.
"
Is it mean the file is a validate executable? shp2img
generated in the same procession work very nice.

I search the archive for that message before i post it
here. But most i found is related to php or some other
thing. Because i am a newbie in compiling mapserver in
linux, so i select the cleanest way, use only gd lib.
But still get into trouble, sigh...

 --- Till Adams <adams at terrestris.de> µÄÕýÎÄ£º> Dear
Cheng,

=====