[mapserver-users] cannot draw Oracle layer

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 20 16:02:13 EDT 2003

Hi Frank,

I added CPL_DEBUG as an environment variable (value = ON). I restarted my
Apache webserver. But still nothing is written to the Apache error file (I
assume stderr will turn up there or not?).

Are there any more debug options to turn on for the mapserver code itself?

And does the error message refer to a problem with getting the data, or can
it get the data but is it not possible for mapserver to render it?

Thanks,
Bart