[Mapserver-users] Newbie Question -- San Francisco map isn't happening

Gregory S. Williamson gsw at globexplorer.com
Fri Jun 20 17:51:38 EDT 2003

Thanks for the tip ... I must have something amiss though as I commented out the "proj=..." stuff and used:
PROJECTION
 "init=epsg:26910"
END

And when I run it I get:
msProcessProjection(): Projection library error. no system list, errno: 2

Perhaps this version doesn't do projections ? Or I don't have the right files in the right places ? I did dowload a proj446_win32_bin.zip file and put the proj.dll into the WINDOWS/SYSTEM directory and set a couple of DOS environment variables. Perhaps I don't have the epsg file where it should be ?

Thanks for your time,

Greg W.