[mapserver-users] performance test of ECW tiles

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 22 12:35:11 EDT 2003

Hi Thorsten,

yes I did show only a small part of the image for my test.

You're right, with the Microsoft Web Application Stress tool the client
(IE) is on the same machine. My data was on a SCSI drive in the server, so
no network transport.

I used the WMS interface for my test. But by using the WMS interface no
temp files are written, or am I mistaken? I thought everything was streamed
to the client.

Best regards,
Bart