[Mapserver-users] Deleting old GIF image files

Thomas Jensen tj at svaj.dk
Mon Jun 23 02:58:36 EDT 2003

--=====================_3948407==_.ALT

Hi

I would like to know if anyone can suggest a sollution to my problem. I
have used MapServer to generate mapImages on the www.langelandatlas.dk
website. The problem is, that the ms_temp folder which contains the GIF
image files rapidly is filled with old image files which are no longer
used. Can MapServer be set ud to automatically delete the image files it
has created after they have been used?

Sincerely

Thomas Jensen
Sven Allan Jensen as
Sankelmarksgade 9
DK - 9000 Aalborg
Ph: 96 31 40 64
E-mail: tj at svaj.dk
www.svaj.dk
--=====================_3948407==_.ALT

Hi<br>
I would like to know if anyone can suggest a sollution to my problem. I
have used MapServer to generate mapImages on the
website. The problem is, that the ms_temp folder which contains the GIF image files rapidly is filled with old image files which are no longer used. Can MapServer be set ud to automatically delete the image files it has created after they have been used?<br>
Sincerely<br>
Thomas Jensen<br>
Sankelmarksgade 9<br>
DK - 9000 Aalborg<br>