[Mapserver-users] output to 1band 16 bit geotiff?

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Mon Jun 23 10:09:06 EDT 2003

Frank,

actually this would solve my problem, as I currently use mapserver as a tool
to rasterize vector layers, not for web output.
It would be good to have the red code part put into the 1band file. It would
be even better if this number can be greater than 255, ad official codes for
my vector classes can be in the range 0-9000...

Could you modify the code to have the value of the red color component into
16bit output? I would very much appreciate that.

Thanks,
Vincent.