[Mapserver-users] CVS to be hosted on a new server ...

Ranga Raju Vatsavai vatsavai at cs.umn.edu
Mon Jun 23 17:42:26 EDT 2003

Hello MapServer-Developers/CVS Writers

We are planning for sometime to move CVS services that are
currently hosted on mapserver.gis.umn.edu to a new server
cvs.gis.umn.edu. Given the fact that our systems are going
to be offline tomorrow (6/24-11:30p.m. to 6/25-6:00a.m.)
due to power outage, we are thinking that this is the best
time for the switch. So I request you all to check back
any files that you are currently working on by 6:00p.m.
tomorrow (6/24). That way I can migrate the lastest
CVS repositories. Starting from 6/25-6:00a.m. all cvs
activities will be available only from cvs.gis.umn.edu,
and you have to update your environment variables
accordingly. I am not anticipating any problems with
this move, however, in case of any unforeseen problems,
we can quickly switch back to repositories existing on
mapserver.gis.umn.edu. Once the move is finalized,
I will also update all web references.

Let me know if you have any concerns/questions/suggestions.

Thanks
Raju
----