[Mapserver-users] running v4 beta as a command line tool

Eduardo Patto Kanegae eduardo at linkgeo.com.br
Wed Jun 25 10:43:50 EDT 2003

I've tested on MapServer 3.6.4 for Windows, using:

$ mapserv "QUERY_STRING=map=c:\test\mymap.map&mode=map&foo=...." > myresult.gif

but if you try to open "myresult.gif" it crash...

so I opened this file with a text editor and deleted the first two lines(the headers), then it works!

regards

Eduardo Patto Kanegae
eduardo at linkgeo.com.br
http://www.linkgeo.com.br