[Mapserver-users] [leg_layer_html] block and classes...

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jun 25 13:00:59 EDT 2003

Folks: It seems that if a class does not have a NAME set then it won't
show in the legend, make sense since that's how image legends work (yes,
there are other options, but in). However the [leg_layer_html] block
will still be output for that layer. Seems counter intuitive to me. I
would expect that if there are no classes to show then  you wouldn't
want the layer header stuff either. Or am I just missing someting. I
imagine I can work around it with metadata but it feels like I shouldn't
have to.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Data & Applications Manager