[Mapserver-users] Can't Download Source Code

Palle Due Larsen palle at mail-online.dk
Wed Jun 25 16:40:19 EDT 2003

I have the same problem with all tarballs, when using netscape 7.02 on
Windows XP. But this is only when I try to open the tarball directly
using winzip. When I choose save the file, I can see that the filename
is something like  mapserver-4.0b.tar.gz.tar. I just remove the last
.tar and it saves just fine.

Best regards

Palle Due Larsen
Carl Bro GIS&IT