[Mapserver-users] Can't Download Source Code

Hotchkiss, Steve CONTRACTOR steve.hotchkiss at bbscbs-spt.army.mil
Wed Jun 25 15:41:08 EDT 2003

I've been trying to download the MapServer source code for some time now.  I get an "Error reading header after processing 0 entries" message every time.  I also tried to unzip and tar extract using the cygwin utilities and get a header error with that as well.  I'm running on a PC with Windows 2000 Professional O/S.  I am able to unzip the binary downloads without any problems.  Any guesses as to what I'm doing wrong?