[Mapserver-users] Retriving class of a result

Lowell.Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Jun 30 13:02:46 EDT 2003

Try setting $c at the same time your setting $id just as a check to see if
somehow one of the other methods is changing the value of what $rslt
points to.
Also you may want to include the code segment where $rslt is set.
Of course you probably already have this solved with the post being a week
old now.
Lowell