[Mapserver-users] Non-Rectangular Tiles in TILEINDEX ? - Got It Working - THANKS!

Bruce, Bob CON BBruce at gov.mb.ca
Thu May 1 18:14:35 EDT 2003

Thanks to you all for your help. Being very new to the MapServer I'm not
sure when I'm going wrong or I'm hitting a limit in the software.

These comments made me go back and take a long hard look at my files and I
realized where I was going wrong - in the path names in my TILEITEMs.

I now have my TILEINDEX file set up with my irregularly shaped polygons
referencing my datasets and it all draws quite nicely, going off to get
these datasets and drawing them. So non-rectangular tiles do work in the
MapServer, a fact that will be very useful in drawing property mapping
datasets.

	Bob Bruce