[Mapserver-users] Oracle spatial

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Tue May 6 15:26:23 EDT 2003

Hi list,

Frank thanks for the quick answer.

Which of the two options is the recommended one? Have there been any
performance tests in the past? Is one implementation more elaborate than
the other? Are there any future plans to not further develop one of the two
options, or will they be both available in future releases?

A lot of questions, I hope I get some answers.

Thanks,
Bart