[Mapserver-users] Problems with Compiling PostGIS 0.7.5

tomax77 at gmx.de tomax77 at gmx.de
Thu May 8 08:04:57 EDT 2003

Hello UMN users,

i've some problems with compiling PostGIS 0.7.5 on a Microsoft IIS 4 Server.
I used a cygwin shell as unix module on a WIN NT system to compile, then
I've got the following error message:

collect2: returned 1 exit status
dllwrap: gcc exited with status 1
Make:***[libpostgis.a] Error 1

This abbort message occured after some lines with 'undefined reference to'
errors. May it be a problem with the path of my 'libpostgis.a' data or stays
it in relation with my PostgreSQL Installation.
Can anyone gives me a hint to solve this problem.

Thanks

Tom