[Mapserver-users] Please Help me

aborruso at spaziogis.it aborruso at spaziogis.it
Mon May 12 03:27:57 EDT 2003

Palle,
as you can read in my past email, the map file I want to use in my example
does not exist. Then it would be normal to have an error message, but I
remember some more specific error messages with the old version. Then in my
example it should be appeared a message like: "mapserv: impossible to find
test.map". I have instead: "CGI Error The specified CGI application
misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it
did return are:".

Is this error message normal or is there something wrong in my
installation??

Thank you,

Andrea

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Palle Due      |
|         |           Larsen"         |
|         |           <palle at mail-onli|
|         |           ne.dk>          |
|         |                           |
|         |           12/05/2003 09.09|
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |        Per:     aborruso at spaziogis.it, mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu                                                     |
  |        Cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |        Oggetto: Re: [Mapserver-users] Please Help me                                                                         |

Could it be that the url is wrong? Your are missing the map parameter,
try this:

http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=C:
\Inetpub\wwwroot\mapserver\test.map&mode=map

Best Regards

Palle Due Larsen
Carl Bro GIS & IT