[Mapserver-users] Please Help me

aborruso at spaziogis.it aborruso at spaziogis.it
Mon May 12 03:28:27 EDT 2003

Karthik,
I have read this morning "your" doc. It deals with especially php setup and
you must know that the pc in which I'm trying to run mapserver has
perfectly installed php and mysql (with IIS). All is OK except mapserver.

Thak you, andrea

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           karthik achu    |
|         |           <karthikachu at pos|
|         |           tmark.net>      |
|         |                           |
|         |           12/05/2003 08.28|
  |        Per:     aborruso at spaziogis.it                                                                                        |
  |        Cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |        Oggetto: Re: [Mapserver-users] Please Help me                                                                         |

hi andrea,

  did u read this doc?

  http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/phpmapscript-install-howto.html

karthik achu