[Mapserver-users] Please Help me

aborruso at spaziogis.it aborruso at spaziogis.it
Mon May 12 03:51:09 EDT 2003

Palle,
could you write me a text to use in mapserv from command line, I'm not able
to translate an url to a text for the command line. I know only "mapserv
-v".
Thank you,

Andrea

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Palle Due      |
|         |           Larsen"         |
|         |           <palle at mail-onli|
|         |           ne.dk>          |
|         |                           |
|         |           12/05/2003 09.48|
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |        Per:     aborruso at spaziogis.it                                                                                        |
  |        Cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |        Oggetto: Re: [Mapserver-users] Please Help me                                                                         |

Yes, I am aware of that, it was just that your url looked a little
funny, so I thought it might be that mapserver misunderstood something.
However, I just checked with my installation (Win2000, IIS, ms3.6), and
I get expected results when using your url, so it must be something
else. Have you tried running mapserv.exe from the command-line - with
those parameters - to see if it's returning a correct result?

Best regards

Palle