[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed May 14 15:31:10 EDT 2003

I have some javascript code that does this, although the UTM->lat/lon
code has a bug in it.  It was based on a VB version. You can download it
at http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/javascript/utm.js.

Steve

>>> "Mohammad Zaheer" <zaheer at UNMACA.ORG> 04/30/03 06:58AM >>>

Hi gang, I want to put together a simple web page that allows a user to
enter lat/long and/or UTM coordinates and have them converted one to
another. Is anyone doing this already? If you are willing to share some
of the info with me, it would save me from reinventing the wheel. ;)