[Mapserver-users] trouble using FILTER in PostGIS query

Lowther, David W dlowther at ou.edu
Wed May 21 12:11:11 EDT 2003

Jeff,

I don't know why, but I've had a lot more luck rewriting the entire DATA for
a PostGIS layer as opposed to setting the filter. Give it a shot, but be
aware that some newer versions of Mapserver come setup to NOT allow write of
data line. Someone else may be able to address this issue additionally.

David Lowther
Software Engineer
GEO Information Systems
University of Oklahoma