[Mapserver-users] zoom and pan problem -- help need

Murat Isik muratisik at megatek.com.tr
Tue Nov 4 11:31:53 EST 2003

Sorry, forgot to bold it. Actually I solved the problem in a manual way. I
read that

      $myMap->setextent($extent_to_set[0],$extent_to_set[1],
                      $extent_to_set[2],$extent_to_set[3]);

line calculates the extend from the map file. I commented it out and
manually assigned the four extent values to all $extent_to_set 's. That
solved the problem (I hope) Would it do any harm in the long run or any
minorty compared to calculating the extent dynamically?

Have a nice day

Murat Isik