[Mapserver-users] How to empty the TMP directory

Stephen Clark stephen.clark at focus.ca
Tue Nov 4 17:41:00 EST 2003

if you need a windows util I have one

stephen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregory S. Williamson" <gsw at globexplorer.com>
To: "Guillaume MOCCAND" <moccand at ensg.ign.fr>;
<mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 1:03 PM
Subject: RE: [Mapserver-users] How to empty the TMP directory

> Guillaume ,
>
> Mapserver seems to be done with the process once it puts the output files
in the directory; you'll have to write a utility program to periodically
delete old files. There used to be a utility on the MMS site for doing this
under windows; I think a search of the list's archive would turn up the
code. Unders *nix you'll want a cron job that runs a script that deletes all
files that are older than some amount of time. I can provide a snippet that
works under Solarix but don't know about the linux variants.