[Mapserver-users] My shapefiles do not display on Mapserver

Akhona Damane adamane at csir.co.za
Wed Nov 5 01:36:59 EST 2003

Hi

I have been trying all that I can think of but I did not have my
shapefiles displayed on Mapserver. I managed to run the Itasca demo on
the Mapserver, and all the images were displayed very well. But coming
to displaying my own shapefiles, there was nothing.

Could someone help me?

Akhona

believed to be clean.