[Mapserver-users] My shapefiles do not display on Mapserver

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Wed Nov 5 02:34:06 EST 2003

Dear Akhona,

there are some possibilities. In general it's always helpful to attach
some code of your mapfile.

Typical errors are this:
Do you see just a blank page or do you see the red cross, indicating,
that the image was not found?
If blank page: Does your EXTENT fit to your data?
if red cross: Is your temp-dir and temp-URL are correct and do they hint
on the same directory?

Otherwise I need more infos on your problem,

cheers,
Till

--

***** Besuchen Sie uns auf der acqua alta *****
*****   vom 24.-27. November in München   *****

-----

Dipl. Geogr. Till Adams
terrestris, Paulsen&Adams GbR
Siemensstr. 8 * 53121 Bonn
Tel.: 0228 962 899 52 * Fax.: 0228 962 899 57
info at terrestris.de * www.terrestris.de