[Mapserver-users] Legend, Scalebar, Reference map etc

A P anderspikkuniemi at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:27:40 EST 2003

Hi,

I've been playing around with MapServer for some time now, and it's time to
get serious with my map site.

I really have to follow the OGC WMS standard. Is it still possible to
benefit from MapServer's scalebar, legend and reference map applications?

What I mean is that I don't use any of the header, footer, etc. I only
request map images with WMS-compliant requests. I'm afraid that the
scalebar, legend and reference map applications are only to be used when you
request maps in other ways...

Sorry to be diffuse, hope you understand.

Thanks,
Anders (Sweden)