[Mapserver-users] Mapfile in WMS

Kari Geurts kgeurts at gis.umn.edu
Wed Nov 12 13:07:03 EST 2003

Daniel and MapServer Users,

The updates for the WMS HOWTO documentation are now done for both the 4.0
and development versions. I missed putting the html version in the
development directory, oops.

As for the automated process, we are at the final implementation stage. I
believe it will be up and running by the end of the week.

Thanks,

Kari A. Geurts

MDP Coordinator
Department of Forest Resources