[Mapserver-users] Mapfile in WMS

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Nov 11 15:25:27 EST 2003

Kari Geurts wrote:
> Hello MapServer Users,
>
> I have updated the WMS HOWTO documentation on the website to reflect the
> comments below. Thanks for your commitment to MapServer and the ongoing
> process of documentation. It is very helpful to have users inform us of
> problems and issues in the documentation.

I committed my changes to the wms-server-howto.xml in CVS in both the
main trunk (version 4.1) and the branch-4-0 (version 4.0).

When I check on the UMN site both versions don't seem to be updated.
The URLs I check are:

The 4.1 version
   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/wms-server-howto.html

The 4.0 version:
   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc40/wms-server-howto.html

BTW, I thought there was an automated process to update the docs from
CVS.  Can you please update us on the status of that?

Thanks

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca