[Mapserver-users] TrueType fonts problem -- help needed

Murat Isik muratisik at megatek.com.tr
Mon Nov 10 05:13:18 EST 2003

Thank you. That worked:)
But I now find out that I have more names I have than I wanted.
And they are written horizontally, boxed and on top of each other.
How do I filter out some of the names (dont have to be the ones I choose)?
Is there a way I can tell the mapserver to write the names parallel to the
streets, and filter some of the out reasonably?

Thank you very much:)

Have a nice day...

Murat Isik