[Mapserver-users] Updated MapServer User Map

Doug Cates doug at moximedia.com
Fri Nov 14 12:13:23 EST 2003

Bart,

Thanks. Base data from other countries would work best in ESPG:4326. The
application draws it directly from the WMS service (i.e. I don't need to
include it in a MapServer map file), and the application can reproject
if necessary, but for performance reasons, I'd prefer a geographic
projection. At this scale, other geographic projections would be fine
too.

Doug