[Mapserver-users] Updated MapServer User Map

Doug Cates doug at moximedia.com
Mon Nov 17 19:47:57 EST 2003

Bart,

I've added the Netherlands layers that you sent information about to the
MapServer users map at:

http://www.moximedia.com:8080/imf-ows/imf.jsp?site=ms_users

You have to go to the layers list to turn them on though. I'll set some
scale limits and maybe set them to automatically show later. I'll also
add the Europe layers soon.

I've also added a button to show a summary of the users.

Thanks,
Doug