[Mapserver-users] WMS and Querymap

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 14 12:43:35 EST 2003

Till Adams wrote:

> we have a problem using querymap through a WMS GetFeature-Info-request.
>
> We only get a querymap where the queried layer is displayed, all other
> layers, which are set to "on" in the map are not displayed in the querymap.
>
> We use Info_Mime_type 'text/html'
>
> the querymap style is set to "HILITE"

It's quite likely that the QUERY_LAYERS parameter takes precedence over
LAYERS value in the WMS GetFeatureInfo request and the non-queryable
layers end up being turned off.  Um... perhaps one thing you could do to
work around the problem is to pass the same list of layer names in
QUERY_LAYERS that you pass in LAYERS. The layers that don't have a
template won't be queried anyway but they will show up in the query map.
  If that doesn't work for you then please file a bug in bugzilla.

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca