[Mapserver-users] Graphics card recommendation for ArcIMS?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 14 15:17:01 EST 2003

Hi Stuart,

don't know why you send this to mapserver user list, but anyway.

As far as I know ArcIMS does not use the graphics card to write map images.
So it does not matter what kind of card you put in.

>From the ArcIMS installation manual:

ArcIMS Spatial Servers run on a Windows NT® Server, Windows NT Workstation,
Windows 2000, Windows XP, or UNIX. A graphics card is not required.

Best regards,
Bart