[Mapserver-users] application opinions

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Nov 15 11:01:59 EST 2003

I haven't done it, but this sounds like a good case to use a table
join. If you create a unique dbf with a key and the 4 fields you want
to change, then you should be able to join that with the standard
shape/dbf pair and use the added fields as attributes. Each user
could have it's unique dbf.

I will defer to other on how to actually implement this :)

-Steve W.