[Mapserver-users] Positioning of labels

Johan Antonsson johan at antonsson.com
Sun Nov 16 11:30:22 EST 2003

Thanks Gerry,

The thing is that MapServer doesn't seem to do any table lookup for the
POSITION parameter (which also is in the CLASS object). I use the
precompiled Windows version of MapServer. My map set is huge with an
individual position for virtually every label, independent of class. It
seems to me that such a lookup (but in the LAYER object) would be very
useful feature. A problem might be different positioning standards.

Regards

/Johan

Johan Antonsson
johan at antonsson.com