[Mapserver-users] Positioning of labels

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Nov 16 10:05:14 EST 2003

I'll have to go back and play with it, but at least with a perlscript,
you can do a quick table lookup.

Or it'd be trivial to add a database column that corresponds to what
Mapserver uses, and is updated once from the existing dbf.

I've got labels that have to go in specific positions.  It's not that
hard to do it once in the mapfile and go on.

gerry