[Mapserver-users] Grayscale ECW

Valerio Noti noti at ciaoweb.it
Mon Nov 17 11:15:18 EST 2003

I just tried with JPEG output format. ECW looks fine but shapefile colors
and text labels are pretty ugly.
Maybe this is normal due to JPG decreased quality for single colors images.
Tried also with PNG and noticed that the application is much slower than the
others (JPG or GIF).

Where am I wrong?

Thank you very much

Valerio Noti