[Mapserver-users] Problems with tiff

Stefan Wiegand s.wiegand at kdvz.de
Fri Nov 21 05:33:30 EST 2003

--=_alternative 003A3013C1256DE5_=

Thank you Christina and Albin for your response,

but the file permissons are the same as the other arcview themes which are
displayed correct. I have also copied an arcview theme into the raster
directory and this one was displayed.

Is it possible, that the mapserver prompts input=tiff but there are
problems with tiff on system  side? I configured the maserver with
--with-tiff=/root/tiff-v3.5.7/libtiff, where all mapserver sources are
stored.

Best regards and thanks in advance

Stefan