[Mapserver-users] GPS Point data output in MapServer

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Nov 24 12:12:32 EST 2003

Being that your GPS data is already being incorporated into a database
the issue becomes dynamically generating points on a map based on the
database information.
This type of issue comes up frequently and a query of the archives and
wiki should produce at least a few results that should be helpful.

Lowell

The following message was sent by "David Martin" <david at itbeyond.com.au>
on Mon, 24 Nov 2003 17:37:08 +0800.