[Mapserver-users] info request

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Nov 24 23:39:35 EST 2003

Greg,

Here are a few updates to your spreadsheet:

OS/Linex should be Linux
OS/Sun is supported
Web Server: Basically we support any webserver that support CGI
applications or PHP can support support mapserver
Database: MySQL, PostGIS and Postgresql are supported
Supported File Types: We support a variety of vector file formats
including ESRI Shapefiles, S-57, SDTS, PostGIS, Oracle Spatial, and
Mapinfo mid/mif and TAB formats via OGR library addin to Mapserver
for more info see
http://gdal.velocet.ca/projects/opengis/ogrhtml/ogr_formats.html
Raster Image Formats: We also support TIF with world files.
Languages for interface Customization: We also support PHP

Hope this helps,
  -Steve W.