[Mapserver-users] info request

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Tue Nov 25 08:56:18 EST 2003

I think the main site did/does state that it should work with Any http
server that supports CGI, ie. IIS, Netscape Enterprise, etc.
When you incorporate "Languages for Customization" into the mix you can
connect to just about any of the options in the "Database" section.
For the "Supported File Types" section - most of the file types listed
are supported to some extent.
For the "Functions" section - both raster & vector overlay (in the basic
sense) are simply a visual thing and are supported and data exchange is
supported via WMS & WFS.

My $0.02

Lowell

The following message was sent by <b>"Greg Atkinson"
<greg.atkinson at sympatico.ca></b> on Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:55:44 -0500.